Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FREE for the Great American Smokeout: "How to Win at Quitting Smoking"

Thursday, November 19th is the Great American Smokeout, where smokers are encouraged to quit smoking just for one day. Why not make it the start of creating your plan to become totally smoke-free by getting a FREE copy of my book, "How to Win at Quitting Smoking", available on Kindle through Amazon. Normally $4.99, How to Win at Quitting Smoking, kindle version will be FREE from Wednesday, November 18th until Sunday, November 22. Get your FREE copy NOW.
In case you want to give this to a friend, the paperback version is also on sale for $9.99, but only through my Amazon seller's account: Stop Smoking Stay Quit  Shipping is FREE for Prime members or can be combined with other items for FREE shipping for orders over $35.
Offer good through Sunday, November 22, 2015. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
Tobacco Machinery

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
Tobacco Machinery

Mishal Marry said...

I can't breath if someone is smoking near me lmao